This project has been archived
This project has been archived by Cardano Cube. A project will be archived when the direct link to their website or social media accounts are broken or if there is too little online activity from the project to still be listed. If you're the owner of this project. You can re-verify your project by contacting us.
This project has been flagged by the community!
We advise you to be cautious and 'do your own research' before interacting with this project. Flagged projects are labelled based on claims by community members contacting Cardano Cube. If you're the owner of this project. You can verify your project by contacting us.
The community raised some concerns regarding this project!
We advise you to 'do your own research' before interacting with this project. This notification is shown based on claims by community members contacting Cardano Cube. If you're the owner of this project. You can verify your project by contacting us.
Blueshift is a highly efficient automated market maker and liquidity management platform that has reinvented DeFi.
Blueshift is a new capital-efficient AMM digital exchange protocol based on decentralized liquidity portfolio management, providing low impermanent loss, low price slippage and unprecedented APRs. Long awaited and sorely needed DeFi functionalities that are not limited to chains will finally be in the hands of hands of crypto users.
The most advanced features of contending DeFi players include Smart Order Routers (SORs) and limited portfolios. Blueshift goes beyond these established approaches and provides a wide range of innovations, which have the potential to reinvent DeFi.
At the very core, Blueshift is a DEX, however, Blueshift is combined with a multitude of innovative mechanisms, hence it cannot be considered as solely a DEX.
Blueshift`s innovations include
- Single-token liquidity
- Virtual pairs
- Internal pricing oracles
- Blueshift Reserve Model
- Community managed liquidity portfolios and liquidity portfolio managers
- Controllable minting schedule of the BLUES token
These innovations translate into broader areas of benefits that can be summarized by:
- An enhanced user experience and improved convenience
- Superior security
- Higher capital efficiency and effectiveness.
In numbers, these areas of benefit translate to:
- Price slippage reduced by 2-10x
- Impermanent loss reduced by up to 10x
- APRs of 60-75%
- Zero or even negative fees for arbitrage operations
Additional benefits that are derived from Blueshift technology:
- Cross-chain environment
- Professional and automatic portfolio management
- Controlled token burning process
- Access to external protocols that generate APY for users
- Integrated Farms and Yield Pools
- Revenue generation from slippage for liquidity providers
- Executing multi-token trades at the cost of a single transaction
Key enabler of Blueshift is Milkomeda, a Layer-2 blockchain, which will allow users and Blueshift itself to tap into various opportunities in the future.
Users will be able to cross chains with ease and execute transactions at low fees on any EVM chain whilst not having to leave their own preferred chain. The emerging cross-chain environment will provide access to extended liquidity and enhance the scalability of the Blueshift ecosystem.
After Milkomeda, the Blueshift team will continue to integrate new EVM-compatible chains into the platform. Arbitrum, BSC, Avalanche, Solana. After the integration of Solana, other EVM-compatible chains will be considered and integrated as well.
Benefits for Blueshift ecosystem users
Blueshift provides different user groups with significant advantages over established solutions. These advantages are related to four use cases, i.e. swaps/trading, liquidity provision, farming, and yield pools.
In addition to and beyond the industry benchmark of Smart Order Routers (SORs), Blueshift provides the following advantages for traders. These are enabled by virtual pairs and internal prices oracles as key Blueshift innovations:
- Simplified trading and enhanced user experience
- Lowest price slippage in the industry (2-10x lower)
- Every possible swap pair between tokens in a portfolio
- Zero fees for arbitrage operations
Liquidity providers benefit from various innovations (e.g. single-sided token liquidity, virtual pairs, internal price oracles, Blueshift`s Reserved Model, DAO-based portfolio management) in the following ways:
- Single-sided token liquidity provision, eliminating unnecessary swaps and pairs for enhanced simplicity and convenience
- DAO-based portfolio management, allowing liquidity providers to benefit from professional traders (selected by the community) and the wisdom of the crowd (selection of tokens in portfolios)
- Up to 10x lower impermanent loss, thereby removing one of the most significant financial barriers of DeFi`s mass adoption
- Additional revenues from external protocols and every transaction in a portfolio for any (virtual) pair of tokens
- Controlled token mint and burn—scheduled to ensure capital growth
- Control of the protocol through decentralized governance, allowing the community to vote on portfolio managers and the composition of portfolios
- Additional revenues from yield pools with an unprecedented APR
- Being part of a community pushing the boundaries of DeFi 2.0
Traders, Liquidity Providers, and BLUES holders
In addition to an enhanced user experience, superior financial security, and financial efficiency, users can also benefit from an unprecedented financial upside. Our so-called “unprecedented APR” is comprised of the following elements:
- Portfolio APR, related to the growing market value of portfolios and the users` shares in them
- DEX APR, related to trading fees that can be gained
- Farm APRs, related to gains from the users` contributions to farming and yield pools
- External protocol APRs, related to revenues gained from supplying liquidity to partner protocols, for example through lending