This project has been archived
This project has been archived by Cardano Cube. A project will be archived when the direct link to their website or social media accounts are broken or if there is too little online activity from the project to still be listed. If you're the owner of this project. You can re-verify your project by contacting us.
This project has been flagged by the community!
We advise you to be cautious and 'do your own research' before interacting with this project. Flagged projects are labelled based on claims by community members contacting Cardano Cube. If you're the owner of this project. You can verify your project by contacting us.
The community raised some concerns regarding this project!
We advise you to 'do your own research' before interacting with this project. This notification is shown based on claims by community members contacting Cardano Cube. If you're the owner of this project. You can verify your project by contacting us.
A digital identity wallet that prioritizes security, privacy, and interoperability to drive adoption and support existing ecosystems.
Building Trust with Cardano, W3C, Trust Over IP (ToIP), and Key Event Receipt Infrastructure (KERI)
Securely generate, update, deactivate, and restore Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs) and KERI Autonomic Identifiers (AIDs). Establish trusted connections with DIDComm for communications and W3C verifiable credentials and Authentic Chained Data Containers (ACDCs).
Benefits of SSI and the Identity Wallet
- Open Source Project maintained by the Cardano Foundation empowering the community and developers.
- Interoperability supporting new and existing identity standards, ecosystems, and frameworks.
- Mobile application offering accessibility and support for Android and iOS.
- Enhanced private key security utilising device Hardware Security Modules and Secure Enclaves.
- Convenience and flexibility provided through KERI, an agnostic identity protocol suitable for blockchain and enterprise storage solutions.
- Optimise privacy with DIDComm messaging and ensure communications are encrypted and tamper-evident